Producer for Mary J. Blige, LL Cool J, Cam'Ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Sanatana, JR Writer, The Clipse, Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Kurrupt, Barrington Levy, NORE, Black Sheep & More
Core DJs & Nationally Syndicated Mixer
Support This Artist
I. Coast 2 Coast LIVE LLC Artist Showcase & 2020 World Championship Terms and Conditions
In signing up to participate in a Coast 2 Coast LIVE LLC (“Coast 2 Coast”) event, including, but not limited to, an artist showcase (“Showcase”) and/or, if eligible, a world championship event (“World Championship”), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. In participating in any of our events, including, but not limited to, a Showcase or World Championship event, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as our Submission Procedures, and we reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, so please check them periodically.
2. You must provide a non-refundable deposit to secure your spot at a Showcase and must pay the remaining balance of all entrance fees prior to the start of the Showcase. Your tickets for entrance to the Showcase will be provided to you by email following your payment in full of the entrance fees. Entrance tickets are non-transferrable, and all fees are non-refundable. If you wish to change the Showcase that you have selected, you may apply your deposit toward entrances fees for a different Showcase by providing us with at least one-weeks’ notice. Showcases fill up quickly, so we cannot guarantee the availability of performance slots for any particular event, and we cannot confirm your participation until you have paid all fees in full and received a confirmation email from us.
3. Please arrive at the event venue no later than the scheduled artist check in time and remain at the venue until the conclusion of the event. If you are not present for check-in, your allotted performance time, or during the announcement of winners, you may not be able to perform and/or be selected as a winner.
4. We will determine the order of performances at each event following artist check-in. During your performance, you will be permitted to perform one (1) song of your choice with pre-recorded background music. No a cappella performances, DJ performances, or live instrument performances will be permitted. Only the artist may be onstage during the performance; no entourage is permitted onstage. You are responsible for providing us with the instrumental background music for your performance on a compact disk clearly labeled with your name and containing only the track for your performance. We suggest that you bring a back-up copy of your music in case of technical difficulties.
5. During Showcase and World Championship events, judges will score each performance on a scale of one to ten in each of the following categories: Originality, Quality, Stage Presence, Marketability, and Overall Potential. The participants with the five (5) highest scores at each Showcase will be announced as winners following the completion of all performances at the Showcase. The participants with the five (5) highest scores at the World Championship will be announced at the annual Coast 2 Coast Music Conference. Participants will be provided with a copy of their scores via email following the event, and judges’ scores are final. We cannot guarantee the availability of any particular individual to serve as a judge.
6. Prizes will be awarded to Showcase and World Championship winners at our discretion. First-place winners from each Showcase will be offered the opportunity to compete at our annual World Championship event, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
7. Each First-Place, Second-Place, Third-Place, Fourth-Place, and Fifth-Place Winner of the World Championship (collectively and individually “World Championship Winners”) will be offered a one-album (1) record deal with Coast 2 Coast (“Recording Agreement”). Upon acceptance and execution of the Recording Agreement, and pursuant to the terms set forth herein:
a. The First-Place World Championship Winner will receive: (a) $5,000 cash advance for tour costs; (b) a twenty-city (20) paid tour with payment of $1,000 following the Winner’s completion of each tour date; (c) a one-on-one studio session with an A&R executive from a major record label; and (d) unlimited performances at any Coast 2 Coast events.
b. The Second-Place World Championship Winner will receive: (a) $2,500; and (b) a ten (10) city promotional tour (the “Award Tour”);
c. The Third-Place World Championship Winner will receive: (a) $1,250; and (b) an Award Tour;
d. The Fourth-Place World Championship Winner will receive: (a) $1,000; and (b) an Award Tour; and
e. The Fifth-Place World Championship Winner will receive: (a) $500; and (b) an Award Tour.
8. If you are eligible and choose to participate in the World Championship and are selected as a World Championship Winner, you acknowledge and agree that any and all benefits awarded to you hereunder shall be subject to the terms of the Recording Agreement, which shall be determined solely by Coast 2 Coast and may vary by Winner. If you are chosen as a World Championship Winner, your cash prize will be held in escrow by Coast 2 Coast’s legal counsel, Cassandra Spangler, Esq., for fourteen (14) days pending your review of the Recording Agreement with your own legal counsel of your choosing and at your own expense, your execution of the Recording Agreement, and your submission of any required tax forms to Coast 2 Coast.
9. In the event that you are a World Championship Winner and fail to fully execute and deliver the Recording Agreement and tax forms to Coast 2 Coast within fourteen (14) days after being designated as a World Championship Winner by Coast 2 Coast, Coast 2 Coast shall have the right to fully rescind any and all offers made herein and you shall forfeit any and all cash and other prizes which shall be released from escrow by Coast 2 Coast’s legal counsel and returned to Coast 2 Coast at that time. You further understand that you may be responsible for returning any and all cash prizes to Coast 2 Coast if you fail to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein, as well as the terms and conditions of the Recording Agreement.
10. You understand that all World Championship Winners will be promoted by Coast 2 Coast as such and you agree to make appearances and promotional opportunities when available if you are selected as a World Championship Winner. Coast 2 Coast will also produce graphics and/or videos to promote World Championship Winners, and World Championship Winners will be required to post and support said graphics and/or videos via their social media pages.
11. If you are chosen as a World Championship Winner and choose to execute the Recording Agreement, you will also be required to participate in a ten-date (10) promotional tour, with the specific dates and locations of the tour shows to be determined by you and Coast 2 Coast. You understand that booking of promotional tours awarded to World Championship Winners shall be determined solely by Coast 2 Coast, and World Championship Winners shall be solely responsible for their own expenses incurred in connection with the promotional tour, including, but not limited to, travel, lodging, and meals, provided that the entrance fees for you to perform at the tour shows shall be waived.
12. Any and all prizes and other benefits offered to Showcase and World Championship Winners shall be non-transferrable by World Championship Winners, and there shall be no substitution of or cash equivalent to Recording Agreements and other benefits except at the sole discretion of Coast 2 Coast.
13. Showcase and World Championship participants who are not selected as winners shall not be entitled to any compensation from Coast 2 Coast, monetary or otherwise, as a result of their participation in the Showcase and/or World Championship, and event winners shall not be entitled to any additional compensation from Coast 2 Coast beyond that set forth herein.
14. Winners will be responsible for completing all applicable tax documents upon request by Coast 2 Coast, and winners will be solely responsible for the payment of any and all taxes owing to any governmental authority as a result of any prize awarded by Coast 2 Coast. Coast 2 Coast may, in its discretion, withhold applicable taxes from prizes including, but not limited to, prizes awarded to participants who are not legal citizens of the United States.
15. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and venue rules while on the premises of all Coast 2 Coast events. We reserve the right to refuse or cease your participation in any event if we feel that such participation would result in the violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or would create a dangerous or hazardous situation for us, yourself, the event attendees, or any other individual, entity, or property. Absolutely no oversized bags, firearms, weapons, or illegal drugs will be permitted on the event premises. You agree to consent to a search of your person and possessions upon our request, and all prohibited items will be confiscated.
16. We shall have the right to capture and utilize your image, likeness, and voice during our events in any and all media, and to use, distribute, broadcast, publish, publicly display, publicly perform, and create derivative works of these visual, audiovisual, and sound recordings, in whole or in part, in original and edited versions, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, by any means, and for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or non-commercial, in perpetuity. We shall possess one-hundred percent (100%) of the rights, title, and interest, including, but not limited to, copyrights, in that all such visual, audiovisual, and sound recordings captured on the premises.
17. We shall have the right to utilize your name, likeness, photographs, and biographical materials in connection with promotional and informational materials related to our events, in any and all media, prior to, during, and after the event in perpetuity. Please also refer back to our Submission Procedures.
18. We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule, and/or change the location of any event, including, but not limited to, any Showcase or World Championship, at any time and for any reason. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled due to any condition beyond our reasonable control, all entrance fees will be nonrefundable. We will provide full refunds of entrance fees if and only if an event is cancelled or rescheduled intentionally by us and not as a result of circumstances beyond our control. We will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you may incur as a result of any change or cancellation.
19. You agree to provide us with accurate identifying and contact information and you represent that you are under no disability with regard to your ability to understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
20. Your participation in our events shall be at your own sole risk, and you, and your heirs and successors, hereby release and discharge us, to the maximum extent permissible by law, from any claim of any nature arising as a result of any injury or damages of any kind sustained, or alleged to have been sustained, by you or to your property as a result of or related in any way to your entry to the premises.
21. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, liability, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, incurred by or on behalf of us and arising out of or in conjunction with any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, violation of rules, regulations, or governing laws which occurs as a result of, or is related to, any action or omission undertaken by you with regard to your attendance at or participation in any of our events, whether or not intentional.