Rules and Conditions
Coast 2 Coast Submission Policy
- All submissions with over 10 total votes and all “Featured Submission” upgrades will be screened by the Management Team of Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes and listened to in their entirety
- Voting is powered by Facebook and Twitter with a limit of one vote per unique fan
- We select 10 songs each month to be placed on the next official Coast 2 Coast Compilation based on Votes, Song Quality, Ratings, Plays and Comments. All decisions shall be solely made by Coast 2 Coast and its employees and are final.
- All submissions receive placement on the Audio page for streaming and comments from the public.
- All artists who submit get a user name and password with access to the Artist Log-in where they can make an artist profile on our website, etc.
- All decisions on mixtape selections will be solely subject to Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes and our employees and managers.
- We will in no way steal or use your information or music without your express permission, by submitting your track you give Coast 2 Coast the non-exclusive right to place your material on a single mixtape for promotional use only. We in NO way ever sell your music or mixtapes and will not benefit financially from exploitation of your music.
- Lil Fats, Inc. DBA Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes is in no way liable for your upload, you indemnify Lil Fats, Inc. from any claims or arbitrations that may arise from your use of media and copyrighted materials.
- All submissions will receive confirmation through email as well as feedback through email on the results. Please make sure your email address is valid and look out for emails coming from Coast 2 Coast (Yahoo and some other email services put our messages in spam so be sure to check your spam folder as well).
- All Submissions will post an update to your Facebook and or Twitter account to initiate voting.
- All winners will sign and agree to the Coast 2 Coast Compilation Agreement to be placed as part of the project. Review the Contract Here: Compilation Agreement